Thursday, August 31, 2006

Me (?)


Pink stains on the table lit from a little light from closing eyes,

What’s that I hear, a queer voice on the floor grows,

A grip on my knee of immense strength,

Beast called the sister, how long will you hide,

Come hither, hither lovely lady,

Come hither, tender soul

Be louder, said the mother, the enchantress of strange tastes,

The floors underneath padded with my moon-struck tastes,

I cant but hold that one desire,

Of caresses, pure hatred more pristine than your lords confounded riff-raff.

Soon the tables laid, the sisters swathed in green royalty,

Not one a red of desired tenderloin,

A need for youth the matriarchs cry, a need for undying perfection,

Smooth cheeks for lovely hands for lovely palms for lovely eyes.

And the vapours wipe mist, clothes falling graceless bits of borrowed life,

Rivers vast my eyes drop, nay a teardrop jewel on your vindictive crown,

How the love of this woman kills me, love,

A faint women sleeping in my body and gently tempting me to things,

Precious beasts of such gentle curiosity with their desires to touch round breasts

And caresses boisterous tresses.

Oh how these women hold me still, ripping all those desires,

Till a plain sheath of frigidity is all that’s left,

A perfect oval of black ice, I.

Where would you find a heart in green?

Where, oh, where?

Now Playing: Moloko-Requiem For a Dream

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Rex Venom said...

So tender, beautiful and hinting at dangerous results.
Freaking incredible.
Rock on!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

hi Devile
how u doing?

r u 18 yet?
call me when u get there

3:38 AM  
Blogger DLAK said...

Are you German?

5:51 PM  
Blogger Ashes said...

i'm back and i couldn't do it.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home