Saturday, July 01, 2006

NOW PLAYING: One Of These Days by Pink Floyd

Oh I want to hurt you-just a tiny bit-with a teeth nudging harmlessly into your cupid cheeks or your perfect fingers. I never saw hatred take a concrete form, but I believe I’m in love with this. I would like to tease and prod you till you fall asleep, weeping. All those piercings will be pulled out to leave you with nothing to hide under.

The bile rose in my throat as I thought of biting away a keepsake from my first.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger De.vile said...

A few more words and it would have just been just-another-one-of...

8:58 PM  
Blogger DLAK said...

Hey sweety have you looked at Transience blog? What a bummer.

1:03 AM  
Blogger tao1776 said...

Hatred in concrete form.
Everything changes;
Concrete becomes dust,
Dust becomes Earth,
Earth becomes concrete.
Bile becomes........

7:54 PM  
Blogger The Wandering Hermit said...

I think that it was Lorena Bobbits fav song..

1:22 AM  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

Ahh... some kind of pleasure in pain... giving and receiving...

And i was always too inquisitive about the marquis de sade....

Sorry i've been away so long, dear darling de.vile.

Missed you.

*hugs*

S.x

6:42 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

My pleasure is my pain..

Keshi.

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
Topheavy retirement plans Short cumshot Oroville girls ca Increasing cum http://www.jogging-0.info/Sprinting_vs_jogging.html Depakote 250 mg er overdose symptoms Gallery style kitchens Vibrator mini uk cumshot College instructure illinois simply accounting 11 lamborghini car insurance Cum in girlfriend evista ultura Horny cumshots executive inn alameda ca

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home