Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Brushes of Incoherence

Everything that goes up comes down-like Sundays blueing evenings after merry Saturdays (blah) unending night spend in tiny cubicle-rooms trying to get Fiona Applistic images to stop and only the music to play. I love you, love me, love you, love me, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.


Please.

Have you been in silence that slides and glides into evenings of nothingness? Blissful, repellent blankness? I love it there-the colour is always just a shade of glossy white. Empty and bright.


A truck flying at you through a dark night.


He talks to me-then press the clutch and slide into the third gear-forget fifth, that will take some time but you can keep shifting from fifth…

I don’t know, should he be staring at me like that, unsure of what exactly where I am?


My anger is purple in colour, tiny droplets drip in, forming purple webs on my white, glossy silence.


Don’t give a fuck about me, I don’t know if there even is a fine line between crawling bridges.



Now Playing:
Howling Bells
-A Ballad For the Bleeding.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger De.vile said...

*sigh* I hear screams and jibes of Roxy flashing at me through my maters rebuke.

Really, really tired.

7:12 PM  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

aww. Poor, tired, de.vile.

You words today, remind me of a poem by the great American poet, e.e. cummings...

REmind me to send it to you sometime, along with that song i keep forgetting to post...

S.x

7:58 PM  
Blogger The Wandering Hermit said...

gravity sure is unrelenting..learning to drive are we?
cheers
z

1:03 AM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

Everything that goes up comes down, eh? Sounds naughty to me! hahah.
Hope all works out as needed!
Rock on.

1:39 PM  
Blogger DLAK said...

like most of the time you have confussed me...I spend all my days in silence, gliding towards nothingness...I thought that was the point...
Now playing: Silent Sea - a song for the floaters

8:17 PM  
Blogger DLAK said...

[if !supportEmptyParas][endif]
My anger is Blanched Almond. [if !supportEmptyParas] [endif]

7:48 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

"Howling Bells -A Ballad For the Bleeding"?
Sounds so Cool!
Rock on!

3:45 AM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

you always capture me with your conclusions.

~the girl FKA transience

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home