Saturday, January 21, 2006

PHASES OF A DARK MOON

Well, what about tonight? Moon-ed, maroon-ed and pseudo-stoned.

A warm evening in Bjork's ‘Cocoon’, an oriental madness in the beats and a slithering voice licking with a rattlesnake's precautious pleasure. Not the urgency though, much more of a slow unwrapping, followed ungraciously by Bono. No comments.

I am being watched, again. Rattlesnake urgency there, unable to drown and dissolve in all of this, all of this can be yours; all of this can be yours… like before. You are growing fat on expectations, aren't you? I know what you want, something pretty. Pretty sad. Pretty lonely. Pretty lost. You can hear happiness standing on down street; footprints dressed in red as the wind whispers Mary… An old black pair of high heels and a tearing GO GOA! T-shirt hiding little bits of brown flesh swaying to and fro in rhythm searching dance as you watch. I know you want it badly, now. Just like all those times before with before people and all those before stories. No surprises underneath, you have been there, done it all, the indecision, the reluctance; a knowing smile with the soft thuds on the expectant floor and the scratching on the watching walls. Followed by the screaming and supplication.

You Draculian playboy, you.

Funny how fornication speaks for infinite thoughts of a virgin with an untamed word tambourine.

Though you might hear laughing spinning swinging madly across the sand, its not aimed at anyone, its just escaping on the run and before the sky there are no fences facing.

Always makes me smile. Always, always. Always.

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger The Wandering Hermit said...

fornication always makes be verbose too...!!!! enjoyed this one very one... your word tambourine has a nice tone to it..pleasant..
cheers
z

10:49 PM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

the darkly captivating words were my undoing. and the reference to bjork? girl, you had my complete attention.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Ashes said...

now saying that I missed reading your posts would be an understatement as much an understatement as saying that you write brilliantly.your poem was amazing..infact your best according to me.

6:47 PM  
Blogger 0 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:40 PM  
Blogger 0 said...

Loved the post :D

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this post is a cipher and only you hold the key..

12:18 AM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

I have to admit something. I don’t always (usually) get classical music. Sometimes even jazz gets away from me. But I still feel moved and, especially with the jazz, love it. I say this to try explaining my reaction to your writings. My initial reaction. I rarely ‘get it’ the first time I read it. But getting it isn’t my goal. It is the cerebral pleasure, like a light caressing of my imagination and intellect, that I seek when I come to your site. And again, I got what I wanted. So good.
Rock on!

8:10 AM  
Blogger The Saturnyne said...

Ahh... hmm... i know i haven't been by in a couple of weeks, but has your blog changed colour?

And will send those songs just as soon as humanly/inhumanly possible

S.x

PS: And of course i loved the wordage... it's always beautiful

11:28 AM  
Blogger rebel_on_loose said...

Whoa wht ws tht all about!
Go Goa!
Hmmm i'm wondering!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

hehehehehe ...
i can see dat i am able to hurt the de vile



it gives me a feeling of great power

4:43 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

dis poem cud have been lovely
if only it werent so disjointed

the poet appears to reveal widout really revealing


her tots, her mind is a walled fortress

it seems she has been hurt before
and is only now venturing to love again

her past lovers, it appears
wanted only to quell their thirts, their wicked desires, drink her blood, the blood of a virgin

and like a virgin sacrificial victim
she just gott tired of resisting and just gave in to the inevitable

now she is at the cross roads
a new lover knocks

but dis time dis lover seeks her heart

she is contemplating going Goa wid dis new lover and under the influence of mood drugs

perhaps surrender her self to his warm embrace

5:02 AM  
Blogger De.vile said...

Yip, yip Zofo, the melting and the moulding is what everything is all about anyways.

I'm not much of a bjork fan but coccoon is honestly the best song when you are thinking of caving in.

Ashes, I would underestimate every damned thing I feel about you if I said thank you.

Roopa: Come on aboard whenever you want. I'll be dropping by yours soon.

Anil: Yip, I like ciphers. I love your blog too.

Rex Venom: Thats pretty much mutual then.

Saturnyne: Yip, I was never too keen on pink and am trying to get a better Css template. You wait and watch.

Rebel, sit back and relax, its just a lot of words.

Saby, you make a marvellous asshole and sometimes a rather perverted funny one. And Imma deleting you one by one if you dont stay in one comment.

7:16 AM  
Blogger darksmiles said...

Okay, I'm so bowing down to you right now! Your mind is amazing!

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post jars with the opinions we have heard expressed elsewhere

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOMEONE HELP SABY!

Saby has been KIDNAPPED







his kidnapper is keshi!

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home