Thursday, January 05, 2006

SANE POSTS

Welcome to the world of the grammatically and dictionary-wise correct. De hopes you enjoy what you (dont) see (at least this time)

So I was on this break right? Something like forced leisure. Like a paralysis, only this time its the head. The brain. Complete refusal to function. So I'm coming home tired and want to write/draw something nice that I can remember through some days. Something like a first kiss or something, I guess. I wouldnt know. I hear Im not really all that kissable as I am kiss-ass-able. And lemme say, Im a pompous bit of shit. So I like what I hear.

And then the day before yesterday I was sitting with a pencil in my hand waiting for my mind pictures to flow out. Its a beautiful thing, these fragments. I think I learned to put them to abstract sense. Nothing. I mean, nothing. I'm thinking of a stupid joke I made up. Saying that if I found a guy he would replace my hand-as in I'd stop writing. Total pun or what?! To think I had no clue what pun really meant.

And then when I was almost sleepy, there out of the blue, a picture. I drew. So perfect. OOO so lovely. I drew it till 1 and spend the rest of the night staring at it. I think I made a baby, there. My own, very own, lovely child. You know whats wrong? Now I cant paint it cuz I think I'll screw up. I'm so scared. Watching out the corner for them to look at me and tell me what colours they would like. They are twins. Much like I wanted it. Beautiful twins. Wait till tonight. Im going to get into your uncoloured womb and caress your featureless faces. No abstractness, thats what they are. Unformed foetuses, so beautiful stuck in the process of birth.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger The Wandering Hermit said...

thats the problem with drawing babies, one is always tempted to go one better and bring them to life and look what happened when PARVATI did the same... anyways.. just kidding... if it looks good without colours leave it..

And yes thanks for commenting on me blog ,,mucho gracias.
cheers
z

8:59 PM  
Blogger Dewdrop said...

You are one heck of a talented person with great writing, drawing and imaginative skills. keep it up

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uniformed foetuses

FUCK!
dats wat she calls lil children

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Pick up your hands to let the light die in your eyes. The world now is in these smells and touches."


dis sounds hott
blindfold the guy

real kiny

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kinky

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home