Thursday, January 20, 2005

WORDS

Voices spoke feeding empty conversations,
As the winds fingered my nightmares longingly.
Love abandoned an empty corpse,
To set the sands of time on fire.
Rage grew to fiery heights,
Consuming everything that willed to succumb.
Fingers fiddled with the spine of reason,
Searching for bones to crumble.
And behind the doors awaits eternity,
With all its wares put to display.
Raising pitch mortality yodelled,
Asking questions to a muted world.
And words fell from suppressed corners,
Unclothed and free of pretensions.

4 Comments:

Blogger firacub said...

Hi Buddy,
Plz accept my sincere apology for blaming you by mistake. But I would like to thank you for bringing that out. It was good to see your comment on my blog. Well I am also giving you the link for my pics(I gave it to Keshi too...), so that you may as well the ugly duckling.hehehehe.....

http://www.imagestation.com/members/firacub1979

I think this would suffice for an introduction. If in case you find me to be a person, worthy enough to speak with, then ofcourse do reply back. Till then its goodbye from my end.

Peace Forever,
Firacub.

9:22 PM  
Blogger firacub said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:23 PM  
Blogger firacub said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hey Firacub
hope she falls in love wid u ....

and starts singing 'Love is in the air' and
other sweet romantic songs ....

we are getting tired of her sad poetry
mebbe ur the prince charming she is waiting for ..

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home