Friday, December 31, 2004

IT RAINED HUMANITY....

Perched on the window of insanity,
I stare as it rains humanity.
As I get soaked I wonder,
Why should I?

When humanity means morality,
And for ages we secretly admire debauchery.

We sit together and wonder what comes next,
As the future peers from behind the couch,
Smirking at our foolishness.

We go over the same thing till we seem to be running after our own tails,
And time fools us into believing it has shown us a way.

All that makes no sense is termed philosophy,
And humanity bellows,
“Fool, you will follow even that which you will never understand”

Truth isn’t what you see,
It is what your told to believe.
Humanity sees a thin line between truth and lies,
As He moves this way and that, erasing the divide.

Oh what a beautiful world Humanity presents,
With stifling comfort and joy in misery,
And our goal is to suffer and strive to reach this luxury,
Later to be appreciated like a moth attracted to fire.

And as I stare into nothingness still wondering it strikes me.
I shut the window and move inside insanity,
Glad I never stepped into self-mockery.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

at last u moved beyond your own self and tried to understand the others (humanity).

i agree humans suxs...... me2 SUXS as u do.... for believing dat u and i are built from a different mould.

'VANITY of vanities, all is vanity'- the Bible says so.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home