Monday, December 27, 2004

FAITH DESPAIRS...

Muffled steps walk away,
Leaving a lacuna where a garden of hope in midst of decay grew.
I gape at my reflection in a pool of tears,
Knowing not what to do
When so many empty spaces glare accusingly,
From where hope had once lain…

Steering me with His coaxing smell,
He took me from the dark alleys of my soul,
To where the daisies bloomed on the sweet soaked earth.
As I smelled the morning air, something felt wrong,
(Then I knew I didn’t belong)
When I unthinkingly tailed Him I heard sorrow moaning in my ears,
Unfastening all my bottled up passions….
Torn between my love and my life I wandered aimlessly through the streets,
Where the sun glows, yet the righteous bleed.

And as the songs of sorrow clamour, I give in,
Following Faith yet refusing to love Him.
And on one blue night Faith lost His hope,
Clambered out of my soul without so much as a goodbye.
Leaving me a puzzle that I could never solve,
Flinging me back into my cradle of filth and burning cold…