Tuesday, November 16, 2004

WHEN SHE SINGS

I coax her to sing,
To sing with her somnolent voice,
To wake up thats dead inside,
And she sings, she fills up my void.

Her plodding song rings in my ears,
And entering my mind smears me with blue,
Her gentle words trickle, moisting my demons,
And then she moves ahead, cutting like shears.

Touching the forgotten lanes,
It rouses the choas dormant for years,
It brings back the thoughts expelled by fear,
All that was asleep for so long, all that i thought had long gone.

Strumming the rusting strings of despair, her chant leads me back to the dark,
Who stands like an estranged mother with arms open wide,
And as my tears try to flush out this joy,
They are frozen im midst of their thoughtless ploy.

Her words heal my heart,
Wiping the bruises left by those once near, now so far.
Her song glazes my heart with ice,
Cramming cold into my insides.

And with this change comes ecstasy,
Forbidden forever but longed for so long.
A sense of peace erupts
Clouding my judgement of what is right and what is wrong.

No rhyme, no rhythm,
It all seems like a blind rush of lines,
But the song of melancholy is morose like death,
Yet as beautiful as joy bought by a new life.








3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why didnt you give her an alpen-liebe lollypop.......that would have solved ur problem and i woudnt had to read this.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gloomy and sad....but nevertheless brilliantly penned !! V definitely have a budding creative poetress here!

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Mercedes used body parts pontiac drag racing shirts 1966 pontiac catalina station wagon rear bumper How to turn a song into a ringtone depakote side effect search Cruise and park hotel packages cape canaveral 1995 honda accord Check progressive car insurance policy pontiac aztek avilablity frehiwot pontiac michigan

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home