Monday, May 23, 2011

Giant big bollocks!

Giant big bollocks that fill space
Mutating till they
Burst,
Leaving trails of everything we tried
So hard to hide,
In aromas
Under spices
Beds of dead meat, cured and cut
This is a work of art
At its best, doing the worst,
Little fucking butterflies – black rodents with big shit-strewn wigs
Sneaking it between slices of cheese
And nutritious vegetables
That burst
Leaving nothing.
Bubble pink love, vacuous, fills space
Aggravating loneliness
It grunts and groans
In my giant bollocks
In the air that I let out.
In the sudden bursts
In between words
“Excuse me.”
As a measure to find pardon
For all that I am
All that I hide
It’s bound to come out
Children of lust, greed and love
Everything that smells of everything
I vomit. I vomit. I vomit.
I am cleaner, I am waiting.
Will you take me home?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mallika said...

only if i had any freaking idea myself, where is the home supposed to be....sigh....

4:38 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

Let it allllllll out
Rock on!

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home