Sunday, September 06, 2009

This is just a dummy's copy.

Sometimes you are what you pretend to be. And sometimes you create the stereotype. Sometimes you take a cigarette and light it and sometimes you take the cigarette and create a masterpiece. Sometimes your masterpiece will be burning, burning, till it burns out.

And always, the best way to laugh is to learn doing it when there just isn't anything funny.

I don't mail. But I will tell you from here, I only exist through these alphabets. And one day when I stop, you won't see me ever again.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Mallika said...

u did mail him. didnt u. oh well i havent earned it, so i shld not expect u to make tht exception for me. i jus thought we cld talk.there r v few ppl in dis world like him.if he likes u ,i knew u wld b one of dem. n its gud to talk to such ppl. but its nt 9 imp nemore i guess. take care
(his pisces)

7:56 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

*Poooof*
And she was gone...

Rock on!

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I over precise post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to study the whole story.

3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I assume nice post. Specially the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home