Wednesday, September 17, 2008

-



RIP.



What Darwin didn’t tell you…

We are too many. Heaving and grunting, pushing past each other, we are all aiming to walk away and afar from the crowds. But there is no where to go, is there? We are always walking into each other, bumping, crossing paths, falling in love, hating each other…

Meeting new people, they say.

We are all strong now, in our diversity. Because of money, because of our sadness or our happiness because a mall around will sell you Anything you want.


When Darwin outdates, jihad steps in.
I never believed in a man ruling us all but I do believe that nature has a way of controlling.

This is where It switches on the auto-destruct mode. If we cant find heaven here, let’s blow ourselves into one.

Because the world is black, white and grey, I really don’t know where this is all going. Sometimes the rain takes me off my feet and sometimes, the news of a massive flood.

There have been so many deaths this month. I don't know why you had to die. Maybe you do.

This would only work on a blog more popular than my 1-audience ramble writing space. But I hope whoever sees it is moved to any action at all.

You could help those who would appreciate it, here:
http://www.helpageindia.org/bihar-floods.php

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashes said...

some how my heart doesn't bleed for people when they die in groups.Individual deaths affect me more. Richard Wright's death was a shock.A truly beautiful soul departed.

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I don't know why you had to die. Maybe you do."
This line speaks volumes on the subject of our collective socio-patheticness. We are the stewards of a beautiful planet but are getting very very close to getting sacked for gross negligence.
peace

11:51 PM  
Blogger Paromita said...

"When Darwin outdates, jihad steps in"..I can't seem to get over that line

I've started writing again..almost..the muse seems to come in hiccups..almost.

10:36 AM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

i've been particularly moved by posts such as this. you're right; the lack of space in this world doesn't mean we've bridged any real divides. maybe we're doomed to repeat our mistakes. but then i don't know the answers. not really.

i missed reading you.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home