Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Why music does the trick

I just realized Heart Shaped Box is about mothers.

And suddenly I am not so dulled in the process of aging. I think I almost voluntary contributed a few seconds to the process, even as I remain unsure of which direction it is all heading.

Anyway, preconceived notions are rubbish. Like Alice in Chains say, following white lines leads us nowhere. So I am going to walk through this, blinded and deeply aroused, even if it ends with my skull broken and my body melted. But then again, most Hindus believe in never completely going out. So my sins will give way to another broken me somewhere in the age of robots and feelers. Rising out of ashes.

Civilizations bought together by similes. How sweet.

I also realize both the bands' vocal guys are dead, so their advice couldn't be the best but then what do you have saved up for me that gives my life a better meaning? You fucked us up when you gave birth to us, with our sexual preferences a replica of yours and our tastes much more destructive and expensive. Restraining would have saved you a few errs and us as well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home