Sunday, July 08, 2007

They make an earth out of me,
Folding me and leaving creases to mark their territory on me,
Bringing me a cup of coffee when I’m ill
And then leaving me all alone when I can’t give any more.

I’d like to be free
And big
Breasts the size of two swollen paisley prints
To engulf all that moves close
And arms that flap in the wind
Bringing consciousness and warmth.

I’d like to be wanton
As the sea
Thrashing everything into pieces
Whose strength is only marvelled too less
The more you do it

I’d like to wake up someday
And accept it as OK
To take a decision
That either way I am truly fucked
But a you couldn’t stop loving me

9 Comments:

Blogger The Wandering Hermit said...

Come to the edge....and let go.

cheers
z

5:37 PM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

your maturity is so refreshing. that's beautiful in itself, baby girl.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Echo said...

This is very beautiful. Breasts and all! You don't want to be big girl but you give me light. Thanks

6:14 AM  
Blogger Ashes said...

de.vile--come to the edge...but DON'T let go.

4:20 AM  
Blogger DLAK said...

cant anyway babe(stop loving you), I am finding that most bloggers are full of shit and cant take a joke. The monkeys only want to be heard and are tired of everything except thier own voice. You have a voice worth listening to.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Inside our hands, outside our hearts said...

Very good. I like this ...

1:11 PM  
Blogger -_- said...

Congratulation , you won the WUBA , thier was a votes for you and we are very happy for chosing you in the honored award list of the WUB ( World United Bloggers ), recieve the award at this link

The Award Link

6:16 PM  
Blogger Eduardo Waghorn said...

Nice words, beautiful poem...
I was invited to write in WUBA, like you do too...
Im Eduardo, please, feel confortable to visit my blogs...they have translator, so you even could leave comments:)
Greetings from Chile, Southamerica!:)

1:20 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

yup
your boobies are bigger now
u sure have grown

and CONGRATS on winning the award
when u gonna write a book?

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home