Saturday, May 12, 2007

Scribbling through

I told myself I wouldn't write today but I can't stop. After riddling a handful of tissues and several A4 sheets I decided I had to put a few words here. It doesn't mean a lot, I am just writing down conversation like a pen addict, scribbling just to keep the high. I wrote down words I wouldn't and shouldn't remember, appointments I would sleep through, promises I would forget and drew people I almost fell in love with.

It's difficult to keep your heart when you write, it spews itself all over the page. I rub it here and there to make it a bit more illegible but these days, to quote Nico I seem to think a lot about the things I...all the times I had the chance to.

I'll stop my rambling, I don't do too much gambling these days.

I know it doesn't make sense but 3 glasses of hard liqueur begs for a wrong soundtrack.

Maybe I could interest you in some Nirvana?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rex Venom said...

Endure.
Rock on!

1:18 AM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

writing can be redemption, too.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

**It's difficult to keep your heart when you write, it spews itself all over the page

very true with me too Chikka..how have u been?

Keshi.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

how u doing
do visit for old times sake

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home